From the bottom of my heart, I wish to thank everyone who prayed for me during the loss of my sister. Keep praying my friends as I am so spiritually and physically tired. I have yet to mourn and cry over my sister’s death. I have been so strong for my family that I put myself on the back burner. I have tried and am still trying to be strong for my family and have forgotten that I have yet to grieve and mourn. So, please continue praying for me. My life right now is a spiritual mess and I do not have anyone to blame for this but myself. I pray in time I will be back blogging for the Lord once again. I love you all and thank God for sending you into my life. God bless and keep you.
Want To Be On My Blogroll?If you have a blog which you would like to be listed on my blogroll, just leave a comment on a post and I will place your link. Please only family friendly or Christian related blogs please. I will check the link before I place it on my roll. Thank you
- 4,612 views
The CWA Review Crew
Top Posts & Pages
Im on Facebook!
- love Women Living 4 Jesus ning.it/1gctdBy 4 years ago
- Checking out "21 Days of Powerful Breakthrough" on Women Living 4 Jesus: ning.it/1aDl1V5 4 years ago
- Just added a new blog post on Women Living 4 Jesus ning.it/1aDl1V5 4 years ago
- Just uploaded 11 new photos on Women Living 4 Jesus ning.it/1g83j1G 4 years ago
- visiting women living 4 jesus website 4 years ago